I want the Inman Aligner, but have a cracked tooth, what should I do?

Hello sir…
Could you please take time to read the problem I’m having. the tooth directly below my top left canine (just looks like a lower canine but I don’t know if this is the correct name) has been pushed forwards. I was looking at it the other day though and it looks to have a crack line running the full length vertically inside my tooth almost. I want to have something like the Inman algner that works fast on my lower teeth as my top teeth are perfectly fine but didnt know what to do about this situation? Thank you in advance for any help.
Hi, It sounds like you may have a crack and initially your dentist will need to assess this and provide appropriate treatment. Once this is has been checked, lots of options should be avaialble to address this tooth. I would suggest a consultation with a specialist orthodontist who can provide you with all the available options.
Darsh Patel 8 Central Parade, St Mark's Hill, Surbiton, KT6 4PJ Web: www.invisibrace.co.uk Tel: 020 8399 6333

Leave a Reply